VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
$6.99 - $10.99
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- Aluminum body with rubber - Chromoly spindle
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
- Real leather material - Classic design fits most caged pedals
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Forged alloy body and cage - Polished chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 300g pair
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 450mm
$8.93 - $11.99
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 430mm length
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Choose to ride flat or clipped in for city commutes and casual rides around town. This hybrid composite pedal with its 2-sided entry allows you to do both. It features premium bearings and a double seal system, diamond plate pads for traction, and molded pins and ribs for grip. - Premium brass cleats with shims included - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Forged 435 Chromoly steel spindle - 300 series stainless steel spring - 5-year warranty - 331g per pair
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Comfort and Confidence The inForm BioDynamic design of the Satellite city pedal delivers ultimate pedaling comfort. The wide, stable platform is designed to support your foot while you're pedaling, and the grippy texture provides confident traction to keep you going. Reflector wrap on each pedal ensures all-around visibility. - Large, concave platform for support and stability - Anti-slip texture for traction and confidence - 270-degree reflectivity for all-around visibility - inForm BioDynamic design for comfort and support while pedaling - Spindle: 9/16-inch
Page 1 of 1