An instant bicycle suspension performance booster. WPL ForkBoost lubricates and cleans bicycle suspension seals to eliminate stiction, remove dirt, and lengthen lifetime of the seal. Apply ForkBoost externally to the dust seals of bike suspension by coating the stanchion, pumping the suspension, and wiping away extracted dirt. ForkBoost is fully compatible with rubber and rubber derivatives, causing no risk of damage to the seals, seal swelling or cracking. Use ForkBoost internally during fork rebuilds, to soak foam seals and cut grease to specified thickness - Premium bio-based formula made with natural ingredients - Biodegradable, non-toxic, PTFE-Free formula - Cleans and lubricants bike suspension seals - Removes unwanted dirt and contaminants from suspension seals - Apply externally to dust seals to lengthen seal lifetime
For use in conjunction with our reaming pedal taps, this thread insert is held in place with a strong thread locker and allows you to install any standard pedal. - Pack of 10, fits 9/16" pedals.
- Metal tire levers are used on wheels where mounting and dismounting the tires with plastic tire levers is difficult or impossible. - Can be stuck behind the spoke, with help of the hook on the end of the lever
- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
$5.99 - $35.29
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
• Penetrating all purpose lubricant with PTFE • Repels moisture and prevents rust and corrosion • Use on chains, cables and pivot points • Loosens rusted and corroded nuts and bolts • Ideal for all conditions wet, dry, road and trail • 12 ounces
- 2-in-1 trailside disc brake repair tool - Features disc brake truing slots as well as a piston press/spreader in one convenient tool - Sandblasted chrome finish resists corrosion
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
• 3-piece set • Steel
- 100% Synthetic multi-use bicycle grease - Made in the USA - Premium LVI-50 rated grease for ceramic and precision -steel bearings - Extreme corrosion protection and water resistance - Bright orange color
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
$11.00 - $29.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - 30 Gold and Silver (2018+)
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease - Recommended for rear shock service
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$7.98 - $14.99
- Premium greyish-black grease - Great for suspension pivots, seatposts, joints, etc
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place. Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8") length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength - 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires - Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim - Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security
$11.99 - $40.00
- Incredibly clean and efficient in dry and dusty conditions. - Runs quiet, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Slick Wax blends advanced wax and polymer technology for maximum cleanliness and elevated efficiency in dry and dusty conditions. Runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro’s to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Splined Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder (sold separately) designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place.
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's Universal Crank Remover provides the tools required to properly remove press fit square taper and splined cranks. Unlike similar items offered by the competition, Pedro's includes everything you need in one convenient package The Universal Crank Remover fits all cranks using 22mmx1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles and splined Shimano Octalink and ISIS Drive bottom bracket spindles that do not use a “self extracting” system.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Page 1 of 4 Next page